Do you have
questions or comments?
We would like to hear it.
Contact formYour message
Contact24hrs, 7 days a week available +31 318 79 90 60+31 318 79 90 60 (Local costs) Hotel Veenendaal
3905 NJ Veenendaal
The shortest route to our hotel
Van der Valk Hotel Veenendaal is right next to the A12, making it easily accessible by car. Parking is also easy in Van der Valk Hotel Veenendaal’s free multi-storey car park.
- On the A12, take exit 23A, Veenendaal-WEST.
- If you are coming from Utrecht turn left at the end of the slip road.
- At the first traffic lights after McDonald’s turn right onto Voorpoort.
- If you are coming from Arnhem drive straight on at the end of the slip road.
- At the second roundabout, take the second exit.
Van Der Valk Hotel Veenendaal is just a 5-minute walk from Veenendaal-De Klomp station. Buses and trains stop at this station. View the pedestrian route from the station to the hotel here.
If you disembark on platform 1 you should cross the track towards the stairway. If you disembark on platform 2, turn left immediately to take the stairs. As you’re walking down the stairs you will see a 'Hotel Veenendaal' sign pointing to the right. Walk past the bicycle racks and cross the road at the traffic lights. You are now on Veenendaalseweg. After 150 metres turn right onto Jufferswijk where you will again see a 'Hotel Veenendaal' sign pointing to the right. At the end of this road you’ll see a 'Hotel Veenendaal' sign pointing to the left. You will now see our hotel in front of you, just 140 metres away.