Sauna Beauty & Wellness de Heuvelrug in Veenendaal is a sauna that offers more than just a day in the sauna. In addition to the extensive sauna and thermal facilities, you will find cosiness in a homely atmosphere that ensures total relaxation. Going to Sauna Beauty & Wellness de Heuvelrug is a whole day of enjoying bathing, eating and drinking, relaxing, treatments and massages.
Good to know
- Reservations are mandatory
- Reservations for specialists (beauty, massage, hammam) are mandatory
- Due to the hygiene of the facilities, it is not allowed to wear swimwear.
- We do not accept credit cards. Payments at the reception desk can only be made in cash or with PIN.
- Wearing a bathrobe is mandatory (on warm days a shawl may be required) in the lounge, bistro and on the terrace
- It is not allowed to use equipment with a camera in the entire sauna complex. The mobile phone remains in a locker. In case of emergency calls you can ask for the assistance of a receptionist. We monitor this closely to ensure the privacy and security of guests.
- If you have a smart watch for medical use, please indicate it at the reception.
- Children from 6 years old are welcome. They must follow our house rules: keep silence, don't run, don't jump into the swimmingpool and make sure that other guests are not be bothered. Children under 13 are welcome until 20:00. You must check out before that time, so change your clothes no later than 19:45!
- Diving goggles, inflatable swimming articles and toys are not allowed. There is no pool supervision.
- Physical contact is not allowed. In the "nude recreation" further intimate gestures or touches are strictly forbidden.
- Food or drink brought in by yourself can not be consumed
- Showering is necessary before entering the sauna cabins and baths
Day price (entrance from 10:00): €35,50
Early bird (entrance 10:00 - 16:00) : €28
Evening (from 17:00): €25,50
10:00 – 23:00 (Monday- Sunday)
Dijkstraat West 189
3906 WR Veenendaal
Phone: 0318 520 321
www.saunadeheuvelrug.nl (dutch only)